Valentines Day Special Quotes:
- “Let those love now who never loved before; Let those who always loved, now love the more.”- By Thomas Parnell
- “It is impossible to repent of love. The sin of love does not exist.”- By Muriel Spark
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” -By David Viscott
- “Love cures people, the ones who receive love and the ones who give it, too.”- By Karl A Menninger
- “Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.” – By Henri Frederic Amiel
- “Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it.” – By Curtis Judalet
- “The two qualities which chiefly inspire regard and affection [Are] that a thing is your own and that it is your only one.” – By Aristotle
- “You wondered how you’d make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for, is the one thing you can’t see.” – By Vanessa Williams
- Without Valentine’s Day, February would be… well, January. – By Jim Gaffigan
- “>Lust is what makes you keep wanting it, even when you have no desire to be with each other. Love is what makes you keep wanting to be with each other, even when you have no desire to do it.” – By Judith Viorst.
Good luck to All.